Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

DAY TRIPPERS

How about a road trip? Two of my friend, myself, and one of the friends three year old go on road trips together. We will go anywhere as long as we get home before dark ! LOL. We enjoy being together and visiting new places-we always laugh and forget our cares-so much fun. And the little one has been going with us since she was small, she is an excellent traveler-never whining or complaining-I think she likes these trips as much as we do. In fact I asked her one day where should we go on our next road trip, and she said the beach-so here we are!. This is the beach in Gulfport, MS. That is the Harbour Masters house you see.
Remains of a pier -there is still a lot of damage to see from Hurricane Katrina, and that was 8 years ago. I sometimes wonder if our coast will ever completely recover.
 The beach was almost deserted on this Monday. There was a wonderful cooling breeze and we enjo
yed having this beach to ourselves.
Of course we had to visit the Beau-the Beau Rivage to see their new floral display and have lunch in the Terrace Room.
One of the terraces outside the Beau.
This photo is blurry, but I always want to see what new arrangement they have on this table.
I love this photo of the little ones footprints-so sweet. She is truly a water baby, and can swim like one. She laughed and giggled the whole time she was in the water. I think I need to get t-shirts made for all of us to wear on our road trips-just need to think of a catchy name.

1 comment:

Lady Di Tn said...

Nice trip. We do not have a beach we can go to within a days drive. I have been up and about but not sitting at the computer much since I have become mobile again. The first name that popped into my head for your group is "Three and Half Women". I hope yawl get to have more wonderful days of play and can listen to those wonderful giggles of the little one. Peace