Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

OVER THE TOP TABLESCAPE

This is an over the top tablescape for sure! I can't remember the designer that did it, maybe your eyes are better than mine and you can read the placard on the table. This is yet another lovely tablescape from a recent home and garden tour.


Love the colors!The accesories are just wonderful. I like the yellow and blue together.Look at the sea glass chips on the salad plate. And those napkin rings are adorable!Notice how the bows on the back of the chairs match the napkin rings.I am joining http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com  for Tabletop Tuesday and http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com for Tablescape Thursday and http://www.savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com  for Wow Us Wednesday.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love those green polka dotted plates! :)

Have a great week!
~Liz

Donnie said...

That looks like it is for a very special occasion. Very pretty.

Linda said...

Wow over the top. Very pretty though.

Donna said...

Ooooo, very pretty! Love those colors.

Enjoy your day!
Donna

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Love the colors! Someone got really creative. Thanks for sharing!

Kelly said...

I love it! Very springy.

The JR said...

Very pretty!
I like the cloth wrapped around the chairs and then decorated.

Ramona

Lady Di Tn said...

Another way to decorate. I love all the thing you have shared with us of the Garden show. Nothing better than learning from others perspective. Peace

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love home tours. I love to see what others think of!
Ceekay - thinkinofhome.blogspot.com

xinex said...

Love the colors, Vicky...Christine

Myrna said...

What a fun and fantastic tablescape!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
Blessings,
Myrna

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Very nice! I love the colors!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What great colors. A very cheerful table.

a quiet life said...

that was fun~

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

I would never think to put the blue and yellow with the black and white damask but it seems to work. Very creative!

debbie@refreshrestyle.com said...

Beautiful tablesetting! I wish I would spend more time making my tables look half this good!
Debbie

Kathy said...

I love the colors you picked they look so vibrant. Outside parties are my favorite even though we have a hot summer our spring is always early and our fall late. This gives me some ideas for fall. Thanks, Kathy