Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

GARDEN PARTY

I went on a garden tour Saturday.This is a yearly event, put on by one of  the acadamies.There were lovely tablescapes done by various designers in all of the homes. I will be sharing more of these with you. I love this table with the sheer polka dot tablecloth. It is in the shade of a lovely tree, see the shadows on the tablecoth? The colors remind me of ice cream sherbet. The napkins are in a lily fold-perfect for a garden lunch. Don't you love the way the chairs match the tablecloth and napkins. I could enjoy a nice long lunch here-you? I am joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday at http://www.astrollthrulife  andSusan for Tablescape Thursday at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com  I am also joining http://www.fishtailcottage.blogspot.com  for her party,Cottage  Flora Thursdays.

18 comments:

xinex said...

This looks spectacular, Vicky. I love the colors and I love the lanterns. I should use mine too, they are hidden in the closet, lol. So festive!...Christine

Karie said...

Oh how colorful and pretty. Very festive and I am sure enjoyable. Thanks for sharing such loveliness. Karie

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

How lovely and inspiring...thnx for sharing

Blessings Kelsie

Dorothy said...

I enlarged your pictures and they are so pretty! Looks like a perfect setting for a spring luncheon. Love the colors!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
Dorothy

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

what a pretty cheerful party table!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, such a beautiful garden and such beautiful tablescapes. I would love to be there and just enjoy it all. Fabulous. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

OH!...wow I would love going on that tour,so glad you are sharing these lovelies,I can't wait to see more.
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Anonymous said...

Oh ps...thank you so much for visiting and your comment is sweetly appreciated.
~JO
LazyonLoblolly

Karen said...

That is a gorgeous and festive tablescape. I love how its all color coordinated.

Donnie said...

That is very festive looking and I love the hanging decorations that seems to match the tablecloth.

Jen said...

It's all beautiful, and perfect for late spring! I love the shady shadows best of all, though - natural beauty added to the carefully created tabletops!

Marlis said...

Love the lanterns in the trees that coordinate so perfectly with the table. Love being outdoors, what a lovely garden! thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

What a fun table and outdoor setting! Love those polka dots tablecloth and the colorful chair and the lanterns. :-) Isn't it fun to take home and garden tours?
~ Sue

Rettabug said...

How summery! I'm not usually a fan of orange but when you pair it with lime green...Hot Momma!

I can't wait to see the rest of the tour!
Thanks for taking us along with you.

fondly,
Rett

Kelsey said...

Wish I was there! Looks wonderful!

Kathleen said...

That is really pretty! Lots of energy there!

Fishtail Cottage said...

Fabulous outdoor patio & tablescape! Thanks so much for joining Fishtail Cottage's, Cottage Flora Thursday's!

Debbie--http://refreshrestyle.com/ said...

Love the yellow, orange and green! Makes me want to go to a garden party!