Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SPRING GARDENING

A bouquet made from azaleas from my garden. This is just one small branch-instant arrangement-gotta love that.
A volunteer tree that popped up in the side yard. I decided to play Edward Scissorhands with it. I think it is turning out nicely.
I can't take any credit for this-well maybe all the praying I do that nothing happens to it.In the South we call this a Snowball Tree- it is really a type of hydrangea. This photo was taken several days ago, it has really popped and looks like big snowballs for sure.
I am joining Marty at http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com  for Inspire Me Tuesday.

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh wow, I love how you took the scissors to your tree, it is fabulous and the snow ball tree, amazing. I adore those and this has the most wonderful blooms. Thanks so much for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Lady Di Tn said...

nice effect on the tree. I love the azalea in the blue vase and to think only one branch. Walla My snowball has tiny green balls at the moment. You being further south makes a great deal of difference. Peace

Miss Kitty said...

Aren't snowball trees just the most beautiful things!? I don't have one...I'll just enjoy looking at yours. Do you know if they behave about like hydrangeas if they are cut and put in water? Maybe I'll plant one soon. I love the movie "Edward Scissorhands" (except that it has a kind of sad ending). Are you azaleas "gone" now? Mine are.

Brandi said...

The flowers in your vase are beautiful. I love your snowball tree too.