Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

A SWEET TABLETOP ARRANGEMENT

These are my favorite little statues, so I decided to make a spring arrangement from them. The children all are holding different animals or insects.
This sweet boy is holding a frog and has a turtle at his feet.This little boy is holding a rabbit.This one has a dragonfly by the tail. They are just so precious and always make me smile when I walk in the room. I just placed them on a silver tray with some moss rocks and reindeer moss and curled some ribbon around. I put the antique glass double candle holder in the back of the arrangement.I am joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday at http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com  and Kim for Wow Us Wednesday at http://www.savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com  

8 comments:

Princess Kate said...

precious. Thanks for sharing.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Isn't Springtime a fantastic time of year? What a sweet arrangement..and adorable little statues...you did good!!! :)

RachelD said...

Almost "studies of St. Francis as a child," in their innocent little poses.

Lovely arrangment, just for Spring!

rachel

R210 Design said...

Nice Share,,very helpful to me personally,,thank's

R210 Design said...

Nice Share,,very helpful to me personally,,thank's

Blondie's Journal said...

These are just darling!

XO,
Jane

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

What a gorgeous arrangement!

The JR said...

Those are all cute and make a nice arrangement.