Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

LET'S INVITE THE MAD HATTER FOR TEA

I am joining http://www.frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com  for her shabby cottage-summer party. This is a blog hop so go see lots of amazing stuff. I wish I could take credit for this lovely setting,but alas I can't. This was on a garden tour I attended. Love these old tattered quilts-I would love to snatch one of the table and curl up in it.  This is so simple but elegant. Now if I could just get my hands on some quilts like these...
Look at this handsome fellow sitting behind the table waiting for some refreshments. I know he's a fellow because he has whiskers-and you know if it was a lady she would have plucked any stray whiskers before going to a party!LOL!
Cute bird houses sitting in the corner, waiting for our feathered friends to come pick up the crumbs that are dropped.What is not to like about this beautiful setting? I think it looks like a party that Alice and the Mad Hatter might attend. I am also joining http://www.afancifultwist.com    for her Alice In Wonderland Tea Party . If you haven't visited this site, you are in for a feast for the eyes!

6 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

The table settings are lovely especially the last one. Oh how I would love to have the handsome fellow sitting around in my garden. Peace

The JR said...

Beautiful. Wow, I bet the whole yard is amazing.

Fishtail Cottage said...

visiting you from the "Blog Party"! such a cute outdoor area you have! i host a garden party on thursdays & would love to have you link up sometime? or just come over to peek around! oxox, tracie

xinex said...

Beautiful plates amidst a beautiful atmosphere, Vicky!...Christine

Kathleen said...

It looks beautiful! You could do it! :)
Have a great weekend!

Theresa said...

Garden tours are so fun. You can just never predict what your going to see, any thing from the WOW to the What exactly is that. lol But, this one is a "Wow".