Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

DEAL OF THE DAY

I very rarely go to garage sales,they seem to be just junk. Around here Estate or moving sales are better. About two weeks ago we were coming from Sunday morning church and saw a moving sale sign. I immediately figured if they were having a sale on Sunday they must be desperate to get rid of things. And was I right.
This lovely chest, made of real wood and with dove tail drawers was-and DON'T HATE ME NOW-$15.00! Yes I could not get my money out fast enough! It is in excellent shape.Not only that but I got a gorgeous antique table that I will share later-just haven't gotten that photo loaded yet. I think moving sales are way better! I am joining Marty for Inspire Me Tuesday at http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my, that is the deal of the day. I love it. What a find. Thanks for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

Lady Di Tn said...

Next to be seen on Antiques Roadshow, chest bought for 15.00 at a garage sale. You go girl. What a grand find. Peace