Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

AN INTIMATE HANDMADE WEDDING

I attended the nicest intimate wedding this weekend. The bride did all of the decorations herself. She certainly has a talent for it. I would never have thought of using these colors together, but I love them! Cute pen and tablet favors-also made by the bride.
The wedding and reception was held in the third floor ballroom of this 120 year old restored hotel. The elevator took over fifteen minutes to get to the top-I am not kidding! N
o way would I have gotten on that thing! Of course I almost passed out going up all those stairs!
 The napkin rings are ribbon-yes sequin covered ribbon! They really looked good.
Look at this luscious tablecloth on the cupcake table!
Different colored silk torn in strips to form a backdrop. Very colorful.
Beautiful cupcakes.
I like the chandelier and tent over the cupcakes. It was a lovely wedding-I think I enjoyed it more than any wedding I have ever been to.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Lovely!
Really yummy looking cup cakes
Have a wonderful week!
Lea