Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

ESTATE GARDENS

Last week I shared a chapel on an estate I recently visited. This week I am sharing photos of the house and gardens. Isn't this lovely with the knock out roses around it.
This is the swan's home, with it's own slide down to the water. The swans had all flown away, all of the visitors were upsetting them. Even the working areas behind this are neat.
The back of the main house from one of the many rose gardens.
This is another gazebo by the swan lake.
There are also riding stables.
With beautiful horses. I will share more of this beautiful estate later, with some lovely tablescapes. I am joining Marty for Inspire Me Tuesday. Also joining http://www.adelightsomelife.blogspot.com  for Home and Garden Thursday.
 

6 comments:

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

So cute, I love the slide....it's almost like a playground for ducks and geese.

Lady Di Tn said...

Now that would be a fairy tale place to live. Peace

Nicole@nicole-southerncharm.com/ said...

So pretty! I am new from southern charm. I would love for you to check out my blog and hopefully follow me back. Nicole

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful pictures, love the gazebo and the statue. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous estate garden - adore the statue and would love to have horses! So delighted you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful place!