Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

MODERN HOSPITALITY

Isn't this pretty? This is from my newest cookbook-ya'll know how I love to collect cookbooks. I recently attended a program at a nearby library and enjoyed a program by Whitney Miller. Whitney was the first winner of the Master Chef program.
Isn't she cute? You must buy this book if you like easy but elegant food-yes that is it-easy and elegant. She had samples that night and let me tell you the first thing I made when I got that cookbook home was her No Name Bars on page 120. I mean everything in the recipe was stuff in everyones pantry. It was soo good. Whitney cut them with a small round or a triangle cookie cutter in her presentation that night. I just cut them in squares like she did in the book. It is so nice to meet a nice girl with real old fashioned values! Whitney has a blog-check it out http://www.whitneymiller.net/blog . She is also on Facebook.Oh yeah she is a Mississippi girl too.

1 comment:

Lady Di Tn said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. I always love to read cookbooks even if I do not get around to cooking. Peace