Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

TREE IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR

I thought I would share these Christmas trees that I have seen while out and about. Maybe you can get a head start on ideas for next year. I love this raffia on and under the tree-so natural looking.
This one is very colorful with the purple and turquoise-I would not have thought to mix those two colors.
Somebody was in law enforcement.Wow a sock monkey tree! I love sock monkeys.A pink tree is not my cup of tea. This was in a little girls room.

4 comments:

Marina in Blue said...

What a funny post, different versions but the same idea.

Best Wishes

Marina

Kelly said...

The sock monkey tree is cute! I have one lone sock monkey on my tree.

Donna said...

Well, that police tree is just hilarious.
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and New Year.
Donna

The JR said...

Neat, I sent my friend that knits sock monkeys a copy of that picture.