Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

FALL MANTEL

I am ready to  change out the summer stuff for fall decor. I started today with my mantel. After this hurricane that is headed our way I will drag out the rest of the stuff, if I still have a house!
I brought out some of my favorite dogs and filled an urn with antlers and moss.Little frenchie bulldog clock.A couple of large candlesticks.Joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday and Debbie at http://www.debbie-debbiedoos.com for her Newbie Graduate Party. Also joining Shasta at http://www.intheoldroad.blogspot.com  for the Block Party.  Also Jann at http://www.jannolson.blogspot.com  for Share Your Cup Thursday.

10 comments:

xinex said...

Looks nice, Vicky! I hope we are both safe from the hurricane. All the groceries here are out of water and bread......Christine

Debbiedoo's said...

Gorgeous!~ Your pics are magnificent too:)

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Vicky, I love that bulldog clock and you have some other pretty items on your mantel.I've been slowly taking down my summer decorations and putting away the shells. Last year I packed away the shells and then I couldn't find them for the longest time!

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Vickie, I can never remember if you spell your name with a "y" or "ie." I do apologize, and I'll get it right one day. I meant to tell you that I hope you have minimal damage in the storm and to stay safe. I'll be thinking about you.

Audrey-eleganteconomies.blogspot.com said...

LOVE your hunt mantel....great minds think alike! Cute doggies! Prayers for you...safe outcome from the hurricane!

The Japanese Redneck said...

those 2 books look interesting

I know, the weather is going to be so yucky

I've already told my supervisor I probably won't be making the 40 mile drive to work tomorrow

Pat said...

I see you must collect dogs. Great look. I like the antler piece.
Pat @ Topiary Rose.

Jody and Stan said...

Hope you are safe from the hurricane.


Jody

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Love that bull dog clock!

Jann Olson said...

What a beautiful mantel. I hope that you are safe. I can not imagine. I have never lived in a hurricane area. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann