Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

FRONT DOOR WREATH

It has been raining here for the last five days, so a wreath is all I have done for the outside of my house. And the photos may not be too good since I had to dodge the rain to take them! BAH HUMBUG!
I just took a fake wreath I already had and added the green mesh-love that stuff! Then I added picks and ornaments I also already had. I will be teaching a class tomorrow night in making live evergreen wreaths, so I will probably replace this one, but it was the best I could do for now with all this nasty rain.I am joining http://www.atthepicketfence.com  for their Christmas block party.

8 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Love the wreath! And same here, everything I have done outside has been done in the rain. By the way, we have been getting snow here since about 7am this morn. It is not sticking, but it sure is pretty falling!

Richard Cottrell said...

I usually am very traditional, but, I just love your wreath. It say's it all. I know a few people I'd like to give one of these too. Where did you ever find the little sign? Richard from My Old Historic House.

Unknown said...

Love the sign! so funny!

Anonymous said...

I love your wreath! I have really fallen for these gorgeous mesh wreaths this year! I just love your sign and it's perfect for this time of year! Send your rain to Georgia; we are still in a serious drought. Merry Christmas!

Entertaining Women said...

Determination...always a boon on a rainy day. That mesh stuff really is pretty amazing. Thanks for inviting us for a peak at your wreath. Cherry Kay

Dorothy said...

Cute wreath! Watching to see if you put up another one;-)

The JR said...

Very pretty! The rain has been yucky.

I've been a slug and laid in bed reading while it was raining.

At The Picket Fence said...

Your wreath looks fantastic and I totally feel your pain in the rain department! Thanks so much for linking this up to the Doors and Porches party! :-)
Vanessa