Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

SANTA'S COMING

I decided to use my Santa plates to make a tablescape with my red everyday dishes. I am thinking this would be great for Christmas Eve,as it is always just the two of us.
Each of the plates has a different Santa face on them.
Sorry for the quality of the pictures, it might be because I dropped the batteries in the sink and had to dry them off-don't ask!
The placemats are just tea towels as are the napkins. I often just use small towels for napkins, because I  really like a big napkin. I bought the silver snowflake napkin rings this year.
I am joining Susan at http://www.betweennapsontheporch/  for Tablescape Thursday-yes I know I'm a little late, but I hope Susan will be sweet and forgive me.
The flower arrangement is all made with items I bought when a local flower shop moved to a smaller building and sold a lot of their stuff at great prices.Go visit Susan to see some fantastic tablescapes.

No comments: