Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WHITE PUMPKINS

SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER THESE PUMPKINS FROM LAST YEAR- THEY ARE JUST PAPER MACHE PUMPKINS THAT I HAVE HAD FOR PROBABLY TEN YEARS. THEY HAVE BEEN EVERY COLOR THERE IS. BUT THEY HAVE BEEN THIS COLOR FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I STILL ADORE THEM. I JUST PAINTED THEM WHITE, THEN WENT OVER THEM WITH A LITTLE BROWN ANTIQUE GLAZE.
I PICKED P THESE CANDLESTICKS AT A CHURCH SALE AND I IMMEDIATELY NEW WHAT I WAS GOING TO USE THEM FOR. I THINK THEY ELEVATE-NO PUN INTENDED- THESE PUMKINS TO A MORE ELEGANT LEVEL.
I AM JOINING MARTY FOR TABLETOP TUESDAY TODAY. VISIT HER AT HTTP://WWW.ASTROLLTHRULIFE .
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh how pretty. I love the pumpkins on the candlesticks. Such a pretty vignette. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

Tina Leigh said...

I love white pumpkins...actually I love any kind...just something about them says "cozy" to me. Yours are great!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Love how you used these cute little white pumpkins! I see that you are from MISSISSIPPI...I'm from coastal Alabama...southern gals!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Christmas is right around the corner…hop over to enter my gift card GIVEAWAY…WIN some Christmas cash!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

What great candlesticks, and what a clever idea to use them to elevante the pumpkins. This looks so pretty. laurie

xinex said...

Nice, Vicky! I really like the look of white pumpkins...Christine

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Your pumpkins look great on the new candle holders...