Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A LITTLE FALL DECORATION

i AM JOINING MARTY AT http://www.astrollthrulife for TABLETOP TUESDAY. I HAVE STARTED DOING A LITTLE FALL DECORATING. DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO MY KITCHEN ISLAND IN THE BACKGROUND- I TRY NOT TO- WHEN I AM DOING A PROJECT IT IS A JUNK MAGNET!NOTICE THE LAMP? it was just a plain shade, but i had this beaded headband and it fit around the top perfectly- i think it kind of dresses it up a little-now why i ever thought of doing that i don't know! I LOVE THIS TABLE, THE TOP IS METAL AND IT FITS DOWN OVER THE CLOTH- IT IS HEAVY! I SHOULD HAVE STRAIGHTENED THE SKIRT BUT OH WELL! THIS LAMP IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES- I SEEM TO REALLY LIKE MONKEYS AND CAMELS AS I HAVE THEM EVERYWHERE- NOTICE THE MONKEY TOWEL HANGING ON THE SIDE OF THE ISLAND? GO VISIT MARTY AND SEE ALL OF THE OTHER TABLE TOPS FOR THIS WEEK- THEN YOU JOIN IN NEXT WEEK- I WANT TO SEE YOURS TOO!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

xinex said...

Nice! I love the color of the table skirt and the material...Christine

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love your table and the vignette. Your lamp is stunning and the shade is perfect. You really have arranged such a pretty table top. Very interesting and such lovely eye candy. Love it. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

Claire said...

So pretty-That table is truly one of a kind-I love it-the camel and monkey too! Claire at rosegirls3.blogspot.com