Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

MISSISSIPPI SOUTHERN BELLES

CHRISTINE,KATHERINE,DONNA & VICKIE

kATHERINE

DONNA

CHRISTINE
this past Saturday, a few of us Mississippi bloggers gathered in Natchez at the home of Christine(http://www.christineshome andtraveladventures.blogspot.com ) for a get together. Also attending was Katherine from (http://www.Ladykatherineteaparlor.blogspot.com) and Donna from(http:// WWW.sunnysideofthesunporch.blogspot.com)HAD A WONDERFUL MEAL PREPARED BY cHRISTINE AND TOURED HER BEAUTIFUL HOME AND WENT SIGHTSEEING AROUND natchez-more pictures of that later. If you are a Mississippi blogger, please join up with us-I promise it's lots of fun with great gals!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lady Katherine said...

I so enjoyed seeing you again at Christine's! I am having fun seeing the different photos! I didn't get many. I love my painting so much! Thank you for such a lovely gift! I adore the tea set too! My four year old granddaughter set it up on a table, and says this one is hers! lol Wish we had more time to talk, maybe we can get together soon. Love the photos!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh you girls look like you had the best time. I love it. So glad you were all able to get together. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

FLOWERSHOPGURL said...

How nice to be able to spend time with special friends. Looks like you had a great time!
Hugz,
Kim

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

That sounds like alot of fun.. How often do y'all get together? I've lived in MS my whole life and I've never been to Natchez. I definitely want to go one day.

xinex said...

I really don't know how I missed all these posts. I really had so much fun having you all in our home. I wish the weather was better but we still had fun in spite of the rain, didn't we?...Christine