Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Down for the count

I am down for the count- you might say. Went to doctor this am with earache, sore throat and  runny nose. Seems I have ear infection{ have not had one of those since I was a child}, red throat and sinus infection. Got a major antibiotic, that has already gotten rid of sore throat- and aren't I glad since it cost a c-note, not to mention doctor bill. And to top it off, I have company coming this weekend, plus I will be working, and my house looks like a train wreck! I have had all the fun I can stand!

2 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

I'm so sorry you are sick, your home looks lovely and so~Christmas beautiful. Hang in there, hope it all goes well with your company!
Many Christmas blessings and Mississippi love sent to you and yours!
xoxo!!!
Lamp Tramp

Lamp Tramp said...

I forgot to add that I love the DOXIES....we have our dauchsund grandson, long term.... due to daughter and her hubby having to live at Walter Reed.
I am so impressed that you are a Master Garderner.