Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

A PAINTING FRENZY!

I have been in a painting frenzy lately. All through the months of November and December I have been having tests and waiting and having more tests-which I got the all clear on today! Anyway to keep from going crazy worrying, I have been painting. I can forget about everything while I am painting. This is an oil, well actually they all are.
 My friends have a farm, so I painted their cows. Oh, excuse me I think one of these is a bull.
This wagon is painted on a newspaper covered Masonite board. The newspaper is the Letters to Santa page, because every kid wants a wagon foe Christmas-or used to. I hope when you have a problem that you can't or don't want to burden others with that you have an outlet such as painting. I am joining Marty at http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com for Inspire Us Tuesday and Kim at http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net for Wow Us Wednesday.


4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Gorgeous. I am so impressed, these are all stunning. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me and I hope you have a very Blessed and Happy New Year. Hugs, Marty

xinex said...

Your paintings are beautiful, Vicky. The tomatoes are so lifelike and love the wagon...christine

Carolyn said...

Your question regarding Mirliton seeds, I found Naylor's Hardware in Baton Rouge carries them. YOu may be able to go on line to order..not sure.
Good luck!

Lady Di Tn said...

These are great especially the little wagon. How creative you always happen to be. Glad to hear you got the ALL CLEAR. Great way to start the year. Peace